Friday, November 23, 2012

Too much???



Ok, so I emailed this guy my number around 11:20pm.

He actually texts me at 11:30pm saying hi and again a few minutes later saying this is so and so from ...  (Dude, it's 11:30 at night and I have to work) so I didn't respond. 

I texted him the next day around 10 saying hi, sorry i passed out last night.  how's your day going?  

He replies with his day is great, how's my day going, and that's cool he understands that I passed out. He then calls me a few minutes later.  I didn't answer.

I then text him to tell him I'm at work and can't talk now, that my day is pretty busy. 

He says ok I didn't think you would answer since I knew you were probably working.  i just wanted to call and leave a vm saying hi.  (which is sweet). 

Me - aww thanks.

Him - my pleasure, check my vm when you get the chance. 

He sends me a photo of him at the gym (Not a very good one, kind of looks hulkish but not in a good way, like the neanderthal way)

11:09am - I'm at denny's now - (really?  after you just worked out?  No offense to people who like denny's but imo it's only acceptable to eat there when trying to prevent a hangover.)  As my friend put it, "I love Denny's = we'll never go to a decent restaurant."

11:20am - Would you like to get together and go to Panera for lunch for our first date? - (Panera?  Really?  A lunch 1st date? Guess it's better than Denny's)

I replied back a few hrs later, ok

5:45p - what time do you get off usually?  (Really?  Isn't it too early to ask this?)

Me - a few hrs later, usually around 5.

7:35p - what day would you like to see me?  What is your availability?

10:08p - are you busy?  I haven't heard back from you this evening? (Hello!  It's Friday night!  of course I'm busy)

10am the next day I get a phone call.  I ignore it cuz it's 10am on the weekend!  he lvm.

11:18a - I called you this am and left you a vm

I texted him a while later and told him he was coming on too strong, too fast and I wasn't interested anymore.  He replied with "Ok, np" Not that I'm complaining, but that's it? 

I feel like a dude saying this, but slow your roll man. He also called me sweetie alot which made me feel uncomfortable.  He is a part time receptionist so he apparently has ALOT of free time on his hands.  He could have been going ot school, but he didn't mention it in his profile.   And that's 1 way how not to get a 1st date.   I can't imagine what it would have been like had i actually started dating him.  Maybe like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment