Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hello...



At the request of many of my friends I have started a blog about my adventures in internet dating.  You can't make these stories up; the people I meet and the experiences I've had.  So I'm penning them down for a good laugh and a good read.  I've been on POF, Match and OkCupid.  None of these posts are in chronological order.

You may be wondering why a lotus?  In Buddhism, the lotus is a prominent symbol that represents the progress of your spiritual self.  The roots of a lotus are in the mud, the stem grows up through the water, and flower lies on the surface of the water.  The roots of this flower are strong enough to allow the flower to sit on the surface.  In this case I'm applying the imagery to my personal quest to find love thru internet dating sites.  We all have to wade thru the mud to reach the surface, kiss a few frogs before finding our prince, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment