Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue...




So I received this gem a few days ago...

"It is scientifically proven that sugar can dissolve in water, so please don't go outside when it is raining, because you are the sweetest in the whole world. It was raining when you were born, heaven was crying because it lost its precious angel." hello dear how are you doing?  I wouldn't mind knowing you more babe, please can you tell me about your self?"

 Ok, I responded out of curiosity.  I just said thanks and what would you like to know?  This came from someone in Europe.  My profile does say I'm from the US.  So mind you I'm not sure what he expects to happen if something were to actually develop.

His response, " I wish my eyes could speak what my heart feels for you, cause my lips can lie on what is true. My eyes couldn't cause even if I close them I could still see you. Are you married have kids, what do you do for a living?"

He also gave me his name, age and profession and said "am looking for a good girl who can really show me what love is all about, i wish to know you more for an serious issue, pls tell me more about your self."

 The line, looking for a girl to show me what love is all about reminds me of a song, I think it's I wanna know what love is.  Anyone else think that?   Ok, for reals?!  You have never met me and you literally just started talking to me.    Layin on too thick to the point it's fake.  Come on now.  We all love to be romanced but at least get to know me a bit 1st.  I just keep thinking, how many times has he copied and pasted this msg?  Am I being cynical, sure.  Wouldn't you be?  And I'm not a babe.  I'm a woman, babe is when you feel more comfortable with someone.  You started out great, all sweet and nice and then ruined it with babe.  A for effort, but it's just too thick, too soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment