Saturday, December 1, 2012

Music heals my soul...

I've decided to post a list of songs that have helped me when going through rough patches in relationships, breakups, heartaches and celebrating being single.  I'm not going to list the obvious songs by the breakup queens, Adele and Taylor Swift.  God if they collabrated, it would be epic. 


Whitney Houston - It's Not Right but It's Ok
Beyonce - Single Ladies
Sarina Paris - The Single Life
Deborah Cox - Absolutely Not
Pink -So What
Mary J Blige - Not Gonna Cry
Christina Aguilera - Fighter
Keyshia Coles - Let It Go
Nancy Sinatra - These Boots are Made for Walkin
Amy Winehouse - Tears Drive on Their Own
Mariah Carey - Shake you off
Madonna - The Power of Goodbye
Lara Fabian - I Will love Again
Linkin Park - In the End
Toni Braxton- How Could an Angel Break my Heart
Whitney Houston - Heartbreak Hotel
Ashanti - Foolish
Brandy - Almost Doesn't Count
Nsync - Bye Bye Bye
Pink -So WhatMary J Blige - Not Gonna Cry
Toni Braxton - Unbreak my Heart
Lauryn Hill - Ex-Factor
No Doubt - Don't Speak
Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around, Comes Around
Justin Timberlake - Cry me a River
Gloria Gainer - I Will Survive
Kelly Clarkson - Since You've Been Gone
Beyonce - Irreplaceable
Destiny's Child - Survivor
Jojo- Leave(Get Out)
Kelly Clarkson - Stronger
Seether f. Amy Lee - Broken
112 f. Shyne - It's Over Now
Amanda Perez - God Send Me An Angel
Evanescence - Call me When You're Sober
Craig David - Walkin Away
Cee Lo - Fuck You
Allure - All Cried Out
Madonna - Frozen
Anderson Sunshine - Heard It All Before
Blu Cantrell - Hit 'Em up Style
La Roux - Bulletproof
Savage Garden - Crash and Burn
Robyn - Dancing On My Own
Alicia Keys - Karma
Laidback Luke - Heartbeaker
Robyn - Indestructible
Madonna - Open You Heart
Lifehouse - Broken
Beyonce - Me, Myself and I
Faith Evans and Carl Thomas -Can't Believe
Deborah Cox - Nobody's Supposed to Be Here
Tamia - Stranger in My House
Toni Braxton - He Wasn't Man Enough for Me
Cher - Strong Enough
Brandy - Brokenhearted
Monica - So Gone
Whitney Houston - I Learned From the Best
Jojo - Too Little Too Late
Mary J Blige - No More Drama
Blue Cantrell f. Sean Paul - Breathe
Mya - Free
Ashanti - Rain on Me
Leona Lewis - Better in Time
Rhianna - Take a Bow
Kanye West - Heartless
Daughtry - Over You
2NE1 - I Don't Care
Katy Perry - Wide Awake
Maroon 5 - Payphone
Jarrod and the Long Road to Love - Pray For You
Sade - Solider of Love
J. Lo f LL Cool J - All I Have
Cher - Believe
Dido - Hunter
Maroon 5 - She Will be Loved
Ricky martin f. Christina Aguilera - Nobody Wants to be Lonely
Brittany Spears - Stronger
Whitney Houston - Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
Aaliyah - The One I Gave my Heart to
Whitney Houston - Why Does It Hurt So Bad

No comments:

Post a Comment